Pages

10 Most Romantic Movie Couples

10. Henry Roth (Adam Sandler) and Lucy Whitmore (Drew Barrymore)

50 FIRST DATES
"Being with you is the only way I can have a full and happy life."

9. David (Mark Ruffalo) and Elizabeth (Reese Witherspoon)

JUST LIKE HEAVEN
"You know, I just don't want to spend my last night crying or fighting my fate. I want to do something with you."

8. Luke Brandon (Hugh Dancy) and Rebecca Bloomwood (Isla Fisher)

CONFESSION OF A SHOPAHOLIC
"She's not my girlfriend, She's not you."

7. Josie Geller (Drew Barrymore) and Sam Coulson (Michael Vartan)

NEVER BEEN KISSED
"Sorry, I'm late. It took me forever to get here."

6. Leopold (Hugh Jackman) and Kate McKay (Meg Ryan)

KATE & LEOPOLD
"Love is a leap... I was never inspired to jump."

5. William Thacker(Hugh Grant) and Anna Scott(Julia Roberts)

NOTTING HILL
"I'm just a girl standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her."

4. Dr. Paul flanner (Richard Gere) and Adrienne Willis (Diane Lane)

NIGHTS IN RODANTHE
"But, there's another kind of love. One that gives you the courage to be better than you are, not less than you are. One that makes you feel that anything is possible."

3. Edward Lewis (Richard Gere) and Vivian Ward (Julia Roberts)

PRETTY WOMAN
Vivian: "You're late."
Edward: "You're stunning."
Vivian: "You're forgiven."

2. Seth (Nicholas Cage) and Dr. Maggie Rice (Meg Ryan)

CITY OF ANGELS
"When they ask me what I liked best, I'll say... It was you."

1. Landon Carter (Shane West) and Jamie Sullivan (Mandy Moore)

A WALK TO REMEMBER
"Our love is like the wind... I can't see it, but I sure can feel it."

Source: http://dea-winandya.blogspot.com/2009/06/10-most-romantic-movie-couples.html
Share it:
facebook-------twitter